Sunday, 23 October 2016

Candle Light Mice

I seriously can’t get enough of the adorable mice from Di’s Digi Stamps.  This darling little image is called Candle Light.

bev-rochester-disdigi-candle-light-mice

I coloured the image with copic markers:
Mice: E43, 41, 40; E93, 000
Candle:  W3, 1, 0, 00; YR07, 31, 30,0000
Holly: BG99; G29, 24, 20; R59, 35, 24, 14, 00

bev-rochester-disdigi-candle-light-mice1

I’m tyring to use some of my older dies that never see the light of day.  Such a shame that there are some beauties hidden at the back of the boxes.  The border die is a My Favourite Things (I think) and the circle die is Quickutz.

bev-rochester-disdigi-candle-light-mice2

The paper is Find It Trading Jolly Holly from Noor Design, as is the Double Ruffle Trim.   The poinsettias are from Hobbycraft, a total bargain at £1 per pack!  The gems and twine are also from Hobbycraft, more bargains that fell into my basket.  The leaf die is by Rosy Owl and will be in stock at Noor Design soon!!  Watch this space Winking smile

13 comments:

  1. WOW, ein Traum diese Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this adorable card. Have a nice day, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little mice and beautiful card Bev. Fantastic colouring.. realistic candle flame! and I love the flowers and lace you have added. Altogether gorgeous. Hugs Marjorie. xx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, such a cute image and fab embellies too, I was squeaking like a mouse when I read that noor designs are going to be stocking the rosy owl dies ! My add to basket finger is twitching already :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always fascinated with your cards decorations...so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautifull card is this. Magnificent.
    greetz Joke Jacobs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw such a sweet image and lovely card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bev, this is such a gorgeous card! You're awesome- has Hallmark called you yet? If they haven't, they should! Tfs!
    Debbie Niemeyer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails