Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Blue Christmas

I love blue and white for Christmas cards, always so fresh and pretty.  For this week’s Whimsy Stamps DT card I’ve used the sentiment from the Clearly Scripty Occasions stamp set, along with snowflakes from the Elegant Snowflakes die set.

bev-rochester-whimsy-scripty-occasions-xmas1

I picked up this paper pad from The Range last week, it’s called Wonderful Christmas by Craft Sensations.

bev-rochester-whimsy-scripty-occasions-xmas2

Before die cutting the ivy leaves (Marianne Design die) I painted a piece of white card with Platinum Starlights paint.  Oh my goodness, this paint is luscious.  The little glittery berries are part of a large leafy spray, also from The Range in the post Xmas sale last year.  And did you see that fab gold and white twine sneaked in there again?  I can’t leave this stuff alone lol.

bev-rochester-whimsy-scripty-occasions-xmas3

The Scrapinec chipboard Baubles are a double layer set, I painted them with white acrylic before adhering them together then slathering on Distress Glitter.

bev-rochester-whimsy-scripty-occasions-xmas4

I LOVE making Christmas cards, you can never use enough bling – I think I was a magpie in a former life lol.

13 comments:

  1. Wooow!!!! This is just awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow!!!! This is just awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning wonderful embellishments Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Wow card those chipboard baubles are just gorgeous and a stunning design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card so many nice things , love the papers and the baubles are fab too, I love making Christmas cards too it would be nice if it came round more than once a year so I could make more but I don't think I could cope with everything else Christmas brings more than once a year ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. Just beautiful. Hugs. Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Bev, I love the blue. I just received my competition goodies, thank you very much.
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Bev.. love the colours, so crisp and fresh. And the flowers and baubles are divine,all put in your special way. Thank you for sharing. Hugs Marjorie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely beautiful!! thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love a bleu and white christmas, it's so gorgeous.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh this is sooooo beautiful! Love every single gorgeous detail! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails