Wednesday, 7 September 2016

Special Friend

I bought the set of Anna Marie Designs Blissful paper pads from Create & Craft weeks ago, and they’ve been sat there since.  Why I’m still buying stash I have no idea, my craft room is busrting at the seams!  But I really couldn’t resist this set, the designs and colours are sublime and perfect for shabby chic cards.  I {{{heart}}} these pads so much.

bev-rochester-whimsy-painted-sayings

Whimsy Stamps have some amazing sentiment stamp sets, they really do and I fell in love with the bold font of the Painted Sayings set.  Love that the sentiments are all mix and match too.   I popped the sentiment behind a chipboard frame to make it the focal point.

bev-rochester-whimsy-painted-sayings1

The large oval doily die is by Crafters Companion

bev-rochester-whimsy-painted-sayings2

Back in a couple of days with some more candy Smile

10 comments:

  1. I agree the papers look lovely and you have produced another amazing card with lots of gorgeousness! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This is realy stunning. Have a nice day, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Bev. Those papers are definately very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I agree they are so pretty papers from Anna Marie Designs, brought myself a pad of 6 x 6 size. Cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg you've only gone and done it again Anna Marie designs sent me an email a few weeks ago with these papers featured on it and I resisted buying them cos I seriously do not need anymore myself but now you've used them and made them come to life with your amazing creation I will not be able to resist anymore lol , I think the flowers are just fab too very beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Bev...put together perfectly in your special way. Those papers are divine, loving the gorgeous flowers and those stamens!...I really need that die. thanks for sharing your wonderful inspiration. hugs Marjorie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. So elegant and feminine. Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so SO beautiful Bev. I love the candy pink blooms, the green twine bow in amongst them and the pretty foliage. The chipboard frame is fab around the sentiment too. As always, such a beautifully finished card. Love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails