Sunday, 4 September 2016

Penguin with present and candy winner

Christmas cards are my favourite cards to make, I can go crazy with glitter and embellishments and we all know how much I love those!

bev-rochester-wild-rose-studio-penguin-with-present

I coloured the cute little penguin with copic markers:
Penguin C9, 7, 5; C1, 0, 00; YR24, 21, 31
Hat & Scark: B95, 93, 91
Present: C1, 0, 00, B93; E44, 42, 40

bev-rochester-wild-rose-studio-penguin-with-present3

The colour scheme is simple, I stuck to the colours in the Pion North Pole papers that I’ve used and just built on that with the embellishments and layers.

bev-rochester-wild-rose-studio-penguin-with-present2

I finished off the inside to match the front.

bev-rochester-wild-rose-studio-penguin-with-present1


And now for the candy winner - that's you

Cebelica

Please EMAIL ME with your addresses so I can post your prizes off to you.

Products used are mostly from Noor Design

18 comments:

  1. Oh my....this is absolutely stunning. I am in total awe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....this is absolutely stunning. I am in total awe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! I love blues for Christmas cards and your array of soft blues is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Bev. Congratulations to Cebelica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ... such a sweety - love your card
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, such a cute penguin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the ice crystal die and I know exactly what you mean with the glitter it just wouldn't be Christmas without all that sparkle :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely darling image! Stunning embellishments too. I am with you on all the Christmas sparkle, I just love it! Congratulations to Cebelica, enjoy your win! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, what a cutie, cutie penguin. Love this little fella and the card you made with him. It's gorgeous!
    Also, thank you for the generous candy. I'm SO happy I won! Thank you, thank you! I've already sent you an email. :)
    Have a great day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card Be..very cute little penguin and your card details are beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely gorgeous Bev, loving the little bells too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, what a cutie ,love him. As for the colours, they happen to be my all time favorite . Gorgeous ..Hugs Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card Bev. The penguin is adorable and I love the colours and all the pretty embellies
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card such a lovely image too! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this cute penguin and your card is as beautiful as ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. That image is so super cute Bev, and the gorgeous Pion papers are perfect for that Wintery scene. Gorgeous embellish as always. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails