Thursday, 1 September 2016

Flowers and Lace challenge at Noor Design

It’s a brand new month so a brand new challenge at Noor Design, and this month we’re doing Flowers and Lace …. perfect.
I’m always in a rush to get Christmas cards made quickly so having images already coloured and ready to go makes life so much easier.  So, I paired the Pion North Pole papers with an image from their Images from the Past sheet and job done.

bev-rochester-noor-september-challenge

I realised I didn’t “quite” follow the lace part … but ruffle trim is pretty darn close – yes?  I’m going with that Open-mouthed smile

I made the poinsettias using my favourite Christmas die – Christmas Set with Deer.  I unearthed an odd looking punch the other day which works perfect for the flower centre underneath the pearl.  I coloured the cosmos flowers with some Lindys sprays to match the picture, else the card would have looked a bit odd with the only red being in his hat lol.

bev-rochester-noor-september-challenge2

Love the depth and dimension this ruffle trim gives, it’s gorgeous!

bev-rochester-noor-september-challenge1

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the flower arrangement, can't believe it's September already not long and the man in the red suit will be here yet again ! just hope the sun keeps shining a bit longer not quite ready for Autumn yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, your cards are always beautiful and this one has me singing, Joy to the World. Love your graphic, it is perfect. You never disappoint in the flower category. I think your ruffle will pass as lace! Another stunning card. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! I love all of the fabulous details! Such a fun image too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous happy image and stunningly embellished! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card, thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Bev... the flowers are lovely too. Hugs Marjorie xx thanks for the chance of winning these crafty goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly gorgeous Bev! I love those Pion papers and the wee Tomtenisse playing his fiddle. Beautiful frame, stunning blooms, all together a gorgeous creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails