Sunday, 11 September 2016

Christmas Wreath

I’m going through a blue phase, no pink in sight!  And it’s all down to the Pion Design North Pole papers.  Because the wreath die is large I didn’t want to detract from it with lots of layers, so kept the layout simple and added some embossing for texture and detail 

bev-rochester-noor-leabilities-wreath-die

The Scrapiniec bauble chippy is double layered, so I added a smoky blue wax to the bottom layer and gesso to the top layer before adhering together.  This was topped off with a few pearls, a pearl/rhinestone button and some crinkled organza ribbon.

bev-rochester-noor-leabilities-wreath-die3

I die cut the wreath twice from white card and then cut lots of individual leaves from glitter card in silver and smoky blue.  I used the glitter leaves  and pearls for added dimension

bev-rochester-noor-leabilities-wreath-die2

I really love how this card turned out, simple and elegant and not too much going on which is a change for me Open-mouthed smile

bev-rochester-noor-leabilities-wreath-die1


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love how you've layered the wreath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Bev! Have to admit I love the blue and these papers..I think I need to go 'shopping' lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Bev
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply beautiful Bev! I love the shade of blue that you've used too, lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards you have designed lately!
    I admire the way you arrange the flowers and all the beautiful details on your cards :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always gorgeous! Love this colorway especially since I am not a fan of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Bev...Love the blues. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, it's beautiful, love the wreath's, the way you made this.
    XXLiesbeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a gorgeous card, love the whole layout...beautiful.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Bev..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bev. Wow this is my favourite Christmas colours. I just love this card. That wreath is beautiful . Have a good week. Hugs. Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. stunning card Bev, I love it. Just enough background and beautiful detail. The colours are lovely. Hugs Marjorie x
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. As usual Bev, beautiful card.
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this card so elegant.thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love the snowflakes mask you've used and the colours are just lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails