Monday, 1 August 2016

‘Tis the Season

It’s a new challenge on the Noor Design Blog today and this month the theme is Christmas.  I’ve had this little Giordano Snowman stamp from Joanna Sheen for a while and never got round to using it.  It's my new favourite stamp!

bev-rochester-giordano-snowman


Isn’t he just the sweetest little snowman?  I coloured him up with distress inks for a change


bev-rochester-giordano-snowman-5


I made the gorgeous poinsettia flowers using the new die set from Noor Design.  I layered up some glitter card inbetween the white card for a bit of extra bling.  All links are at the end of the post


bev-rochester-giordano-snowman-6


The little button is adhered to a piece of Scrapiniec chipboard that I heat embossed with Wow embossing powder.  The little sparkly bells are die cut also from the poinsettia set. 


bev-rochester-giordano-snowman-4


I love making Christmas cards – they’re my favourite.  You can never have too much sparkle Open-mouthed smile


bev-rochester-giordano-snowman-1

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful winter card,
    and the little snowman is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect its wonderful Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely l like the layout of your wonderful card so beautifully presented too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv, luv, luv your card Bev! Your cards are always my favourites. That snowman is so adorable - do you remember where you found him? I checked online, but to no avail, sigh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it off Ebay Joanne, I think it's been discontinued .... I stalked Ebay for weeks till it came up, and it still does from time to time. Save the search and Ebay will email you when it gets listed. It's a Giordano Stamp called Friends by Johanna Sheen (if that helps)

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous. Love the whole card. Smiles. Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev,
    Truly Tremendous Card, I Love The Terrific "Snowman" Design Stamp He's Got Such A Wonderful Face, Your Colouring And Shading With Your Distress Pens Looks Outstanding,
    I Love The Very Beautiful Poinsettia's And Stunning Papers That You Have Used.
    Bev Thank You So Very Much For Sharing This Extremely Exquisite Very Beautiful Card With Us, Like Yourself I Love To Make Christmas Cards, It's Always Wonderful To See Your Outstanding Cards.
    Take Care My Dear Friend
    Love And Huge Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Utterly gorgeous Bev. Love everything about this beautiful card and such a gorgeous image. Love all the pewter accents, delish. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Bev, your colouring is always so perfect. And I love these glitter flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Bev, love the little clock! Beautiful colours, colouring superb, lovely flowers, just beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Marjorie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, such a cute image and lots of lovely sparkly bits :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails