Sunday, 14 August 2016

Shabby Chic Dream

After shooting a brief video for the new Crafteezee Monthly Subscription Kit last week I decided to shoot another video as I was making up a card using the kit.  It’s been quite some time since I did a video, so I back to being a beginner lol. 

bev-rochester-crafteezee-collection-nautical

The only things I added that weren’t in the kit are some of the flowers and the no-hole pearls, and I still have loads of stuff left for more projects.  

A closer look at the divine lace and organza trim.  Just exquisite!

bev-rochester-crafteezee-collection-nautical4

The white and silver berries were a perfect match (links at the end of the post)

bev-rochester-crafteezee-collection-nautical3

I absolutely adore this kit!

bev-rochester-crafteezee-collection-nautical5


Video linked below




All products from Noor Design


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Bev
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card!
    Love the colours and the beautiful embellishments :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous video Bev! Thank you for sharing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally amazing card and really great video too. You´ve done such an awesome job with this kit and card here, I just LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, just love all the chipboard you've been using lately and the lace well what can you say it's just something else isn't it , absolutely beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you put the embellishments together and colors. Very Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bev your card is stunning...so 'crisp' and clean... love the blues and cream together, the twirls and flowers just finish it off so beautifully. Hugs Marjorie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is stunning. The colours are perfect. As for the layout,wow. So well balanced. Hugs. Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful chic card. So beautiful with all the flowers.

    Greetings, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning. Seems so simple and yet is so elaborate. You make it look like it is easy but if I tried, it would look all wonky. I am in love with all your flower arrangements. And that lace!!! I need to get some of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails