Wednesday, 3 August 2016

Shabby Chic … again

I think these shabby chic cards are fast becoming my favourite type of card to make, I’m in my element faffing about adding all sorts of stuff I’m unearthing in my craft room.

bev-rochester-noor-lemoncraft-pink

I made the gorgeous lace butterfly from Noor Design the focal point on this one (links at the end of the post), and teamed it with a pretty floral frame and lots of PINK!

bev-rochester-noor-lemoncraft-pink12jpg

The tiny little pale pink flowers (bottom right in picutre above) was made using dies and mulberry paper

bev-rochester-noor-lemoncraft-pink1

Products used from Noor Design:

5 comments:

  1. This card is a beautiful explosion of colour, absolutely fab love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. bonjour, bravo pour votre création qui est sublime. Que de douceur et de raffinement concentrés dans cette merveilleuse carte.
    bonne journée.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails