Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Hedgehog and Ladybug

Monday saw the start of the Whimsy August 2016 Release Party over in our Whimsy Stamps and Inspirations Facebook group. The Whimsy DT will be sharing sneak peeks at the new products releasing today, so pop across and join us for games, fun, and a chance to win Whimsy prizes.

To join our release party event, just pop over to the Whimsy group any time during the week from Monday, August 8th through Friday, August 12th.

I’ve used Hedgehog with ladybug on my card today along with the super AWESOME Bold Banners sentiment stamps and matching Bold Banners dies, also available Wednesday, August 10th in the Whimsy Store..  These stamps are never going to be put away, they are going to be in constant use that’s for sure.  I asked Denise a while back if she could do something like these, and man oh man did Whimsy ever exceed my expectations.  They are fab-you-lass!!




This little cutie was super easy to colour.  I used copic markers:
Hedgie – E13, 11, 00, 000, R20; E70, 74, 77, 79
Flowers: G20, W1
Leaves: G94, YG67, 63, 61, G20, C9




I dug out some old MME papers and love how the soft yellows and corally reds work together



A mix of handmade and bought flowers with Prima doily and leaves



Keep checking back in the Whimsy Facebook group, there’s lots of inspiration and prizes up for grabs.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Bev My Wonderful Friend,
    Well You've Done It Once Again, I'm Going To Sound Like A Broken Record But I Truly Love All Your Work And I'm Thrilled That Your Feeling Some What Better To Share Your Tremendous Cards With Us.
    I Just Love The Exquisite Hedgehog With The Lady Bug, Your Colouring And Shading As Always Is Just Exceptional, The Hedgehog Has Just Got Such A Cute Face....
    I Love The Very Beautiful Papers That You've Used The Flowers Look Awesome You Always Seem To Know How Many To Put On Your Cards Without Over Doing It.
    I Love Your Outstanding Ribbon And Your Extremely Exquisite Little Lady Bug Charm Just Perfect I Will Check Out The Other Design Team Blogs Which I Don't Normally Do!
    Bev Take Care
    Love And Huge Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Just wish l could stamp! Hugs. Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwww,beautiful as always!!
    Thx for sharing iT.
    Mvg Gina Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card , love the sparkly ladybug so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely love this fab card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev, don't stop by often enough to tell you how beautiful your work is. Gorgeous work Bev, keep up the great work!

    Lori from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bev, don't stop by often enough to tell you how beautiful your work is. Gorgeous work Bev, keep up the great work!

    Lori from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bev...gorgeous card, just love it... and oh so cute, stamp... a real 'must have'... Hugs Marjorie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails