Sunday, 28 August 2016

Flowers for you–All Dressed Up

A pink and girly card from me today, and I hit the distress inks for colouring again too.  The Fabriano watercolour paper from Noor Design makes colouring a total breeze.

bev-rochester-all-dressed-up-flowers-for-you

Love how Lemoncraft co-ordinate their papers with tags, buttons, etc so everything comes together so easily.

bev-rochester-all-dressed-up-flowers-for-you1

Berries, strawberries and flowers with pearl cascade entwined.  So pretty.
bev-rochester-all-dressed-up-flowers-for-you2

All products used are from Noor Design

12 comments:

  1. Another stunning card such beautiful embellishments
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exquisite card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are still the queen of card making .... Simply gorgeous. Hope you are feeling well my friend.
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just Adorable and your Card is just Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like pink and girly! I am always fascinated with the special details that you add to your lovely cards! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful !
    Greetings
    Elfje

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Bev, love your colouring of the girl and all those wonderful embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that image! The colours are so bright and fresh and the embellishments gorgeous! Stunning card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet image and lovely colour palette. I do love that star doily. So much so, I bought it after one of your previous makes featured it. You make me spend money Bev! LOL. I'm not complaining though, you are a constant source of inspiration. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails