Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Flower Bouquet Bunny

I love these super sweet little animals from Whimsy Stamps and today I’ve used Flower Bouquet Bunny.

bev-rochester-whimsy-flower-bouquet-bunny

Coloured with copic markers and a black pencil:
Bunny: W3, 1, 0, 00; R30, 000, 0000
Flowers: V06, 05, 01, 0000; RV 95, 93, 91; G94, 21, 20

bev-rochester-whimsy-flower-bouquet-bunny1

Isn’t that pearl embellishment in the centre of the bow just gorgeous, there’s some super delish new stuff at Noor Design 

Untitled-2

Love these colours ♥

bev-rochester-whimsy-flower-bouquet-bunny2

I went a bit crazy with the embellishments Smile

bev-rochester-whimsy-flower-bouquet-bunny3


Before I get to the product links, just to let you know that there are still some places available on Whimsy Stamps First Annual Craft Retreat.  Booking and more details can be found here 


Products used:

15 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card, beautiful colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite colours and love the pearls in the centre of your gorgeous bow
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely. Gorgeous embellishments , love the colours. Hugs. Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't that just the sweetest bunny your card is fabulous I love all those stunning embellishments you always manage to inspire me Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many beautiful details on this Bev! I love that gorgeous rich grapey purple you've used on this. That bow is divine!! Lovely image, perfectly coloured, so many gorgeous blooms. Sigh, I just need to sit and stare a while and drink it all in... Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, little bunnies always make my heart melt !, so many fab things on this card love them all, beautiful colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. bonjour, bravo pour votre carte qui est absolument magnifique ; comme toujours, je suis sous le charme de votre talent.
    bonne journée.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card! Love the lilac colours.. Those Flower die cuts are Great with those other flowers.. Beautiful Decorations and I love the way the are put together!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow such a gorgeous card I love all of the beautiful details that you have added xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails