Sunday, 21 August 2016

Candibean Honey Pot

I had a tinker with the distress inks last week, I really am rusty with them and find grabbing my copic markers so much quicker and easier to colour with.  But, I’m persevering, and gave colouring this adorable little Candibean Honey Pot by LDRS a go.

bev-rochester-candibean-honey-pot

The pen nib started off it’s life a vintage gold but I needed it to be silver to match the pearl string that I had used, so out came the Krylon pen and voila!  One silver nib

bev-rochester-candibean-honey-pot1

Love this pearl string, so pretty

bev-rochester-candibean-honey-pot2

Products used are from Noor Design and can be found by following the links below

10 comments:

  1. This is stunning love all the embellishments
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Bev, I was only looking at these papers last night and put them on my wish list and I've come on here this morning and you have used them and it just shows how fab they are so I definitely have to have them now ! Love the pen nib too fab idea to use for the butterflies body xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I think these papers will have to go on my wish list too as I daren't buy any more yet 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! love your colouring and is that gold glittery honey?? I love it!! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev,
    "WOW" What A Truly Tremendous Card, I Love The Extremely Exquisite "Candibean Honey Pot Stamp" From Little Darling.
    Also Your Colouring And Shading With Distress Pens Is Just Perfect...
    The Krylon Pens Come In So Very Useful If You Ever Wish To Change The Colour Of Any Item
    I Love The Outstanding Siler Pearl Strands I've Checked Them Out On "The Noor Web Site" And The Colours Are Just Stunning I Must Get Some Very Soon....
    I Love The Maja Papers That You've Used.
    Bev Thank You So Very Much For Sharing Your Extremely Exquisite Cards With Us They Are Truly Outstanding.
    Love And Huge Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev. What a gorgeous card. Love the way you have used pen nib. Have a good week. Hugs. Jan.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh this is just so beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Bev... lovely papers....amazing butterfly, so ingenious with pen nib!!! and flowers....altogether beautiful..Thanks for sharing. Hugs Marjorie. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails