Sunday, 3 July 2016

Wee Springtime

I’m still on the Wee stamps train, this time I decided to get my distress inks out to colour up this little sweetie – Springtime from Whimsy Stamps


bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-springtime-a-1


I used the following inks to colour up the stamp
Pumice Stone - bunny
Spun Sugar and Aged Mahogany (mixed) - flowers
Weathered Wood and Tumbled Glass (mixed) – bird
Antique Linen - basket
Espresso - branch.


bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-springtime-a-4


The cute little dragonfly is from the Magnolia Club kit 10, I think there may be one or two still available at Noor Design.


bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-springtime-a-3


The linkys below will take you directly to the products I used from Noor Design

4 comments:

  1. OMG, so sweet and gorgeous.
    Hugs, YVon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful so so pretty I love it Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always my favourites the cards you make with the wee stamps, such gorgeous images, everything about this card is just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails