Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Sunflower Slumbertime

My favourite little mice are making another appearance, I really do so love these mice from Di’s Digi Stamps.  This is Sunflower Slumbertime, soooo stinking CUTE!!

bev-rochester-dis-digis-sunflower-slumbertime

The paper is Bildmalarna (I think), I  know I’ve had it a while.  I used some of the paper to die cut some blossom flowers from the Flowers of Joy die set, which then got the old Distress Glitter treatment.

bev-rochester-dis-digis-sunflower-slumbertime2

The chipboard sentiment is Brush Art Script Home by Scrapiniec and can be found at Noor Design.  I popped it onto a circle of blue card so it didn’t get lost on the card.  The little bee charm is from my stash.

bev-rochester-dis-digis-sunflower-slumbertime3

I coloured up these cuties with copic markers and used
Mice: T5, C1,0, 00, R30 and blender pen
Foilage: G28, 21, 20
Sunflower: Petals - Y11, 19, YR24, Y15
Centre - YG00, E13, E34, E47, E49

bev-rochester-dis-digis-sunflower-slumbertime4

The doily is an old Marianne Design snowflake, I love the lacy effect.

bev-rochester-dis-digis-sunflower-slumbertime1

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Bev
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers and design Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev My Lovely,
    Today's Card Is Truly Tremendous I Love The Colour Combination, "The Di's Digi Stamps" Are Outstanding Espcially The Wonderful Little Mice Ones From "The Slumber Time" I Just Adore The Fantastic Flowers And The Way You've added A Touch Of Distress Glitter. (I Do Believe From Ranger ?) To Give Them A Sugared Appearance.
    Bev As Always Your Colouring And Shading Is Extremely Exquisite You Bring Everything
    To Life With Your Colouring With Out It Being Over The Top.
    I Can't Thank You Enough For Sharing Your Truly Awesome Card With Us And Taking Us Through Your Card Step By Step, I So Appreciate Everything You Do You Truly Inspire Me Thank You So Much Bev...
    Love And Huge Hugs
    From Sam xxx Take Great Care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful loving the pretty colours and fab flowers love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beauty.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um amor de cartão Bev!!
    abraços do Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute mice and very beautiful card Bev Hugs Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness...amazing work! And beautiful photos! You capture the colors and detail so well

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable, you just want to pick those little mice up and give them a hug, beautiful card full of lovely things xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love that sweet image and the delish colour combo. A real sweetheart of a card. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails