Friday, 1 July 2016

Dream

It’s Anything Goes with the option of using Scrapiniec chipboard for Noor Design’s challenge for July, not that I need an excuse to use these sublime chipboards.
 
bev-rochester-scrapiniec-noor-challenge
 
The chipboard is slightly off-white and me being so anal I gave them a quick coat of white paint before gluing the layers together.  I also zapped the organza ribbon with a heat gun to wrinkle and curl it a bit before gluing it in-between the flowers.
 
bev-rochester-scrapiniec-noor-challenge2
 
These chipboards make such a classy statement.  I’m addicted to them! 
 
The butterflies are Anitas stickers from The Range, I zapped them with the heat gun as well to curl the wings but oh man, if you try this it takes literally a second to curl them.
 
bev-rochester-scrapiniec-noor-challenge1
 
Products used all from Noor Design:
07

4 comments:

  1. Your card as always is so adorable l just love the floral image and beautiful layout x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev
    My Lovely, I Truly Love This Very Beautiful Card Your An Extremely Talented Lady, Thank You So Much For Sharing Take Great Care..
    Love And Huge Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Lovely colors and the whole arrangement is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the aqua flowers, the chipboard shapes make such a statement too they really are a lovely focal point xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails