Wednesday, 27 July 2016

Pink and shabby

Sorry folks, it’s another pink card today ….. no surprises there then!

bev-rochester-maja-scrapiniec-pink

I painted the chipboard frame white and once dry and glued together I finished off with pearls and a die cut sentiment.  I really do love these chipboards, they are so pretty!  The green leaves are a Rosy Owl die, and I die cut from pearlised card.  The white leaves are from a TH set by Sizzix

bev-rochester-maja-scrapiniec-pink-3

I used a selection of flowers from Noor Design and I Am Roses, and pink pomegranate apples also from Noor Design, as is the sweet Petite Ruffled Trim.

bev-rochester-maja-scrapiniec-pink-2

The doilies are actually a fan die from Sweet Dixie, I just covered the pointy bit that I didn’t need with the patterned paper.

bev-rochester-maja-scrapiniec-pink-1

9 comments:

  1. It's absolutely gorgeous!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Bev
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW !! you have been busy this summer!! Beautiful Card. Great Detaills.. and i love the die cut sentiment!!.. Lovely... Great use of dies and Beautiful put together!!
    I hope you are having a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful a very lovely card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and I'm a great believer there's no such thing as too much pink ! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation Bev... I love the pinks and greens, flowers, papers and beautiful dies! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Bev .... I am in love with those word dies you used, where on earth do you find them? Also love the twine or floss or whatever it is you use for your little accents in your flowers ... Is that a waxed twine ? I'm so happy to seeing you posting so often again. Glad you're feeling well.
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bev,
    My Lovely, Well You've Done It Again This Card Is Truly Tremendous I Love The Shabby Chic Card With "The Unique Chipboard Frame" That You've Used, Also I Truly Love The Papers You've Used I Do Believe It's Either "Pion Or Maja" But Maybe I'm Wrong But There Very Stunning.
    I Love Your Outstanding Array Of Very Beautiful Flowers, And Those Leaves Are Just Perfect I Must Agree With You On "The Pink Pomegranate Apples" They Are Awesome, What Else Can I Say Other Thank You So Much For Sharing, Your Card Is Truly Extremely Exquisite Your One Extremely Talented Lady, I Also Feel Very Honoured To Have Joined You In Your Copic Colouring Classes Quite A While Ago I'll "Never Ever" Be Anything Like You But I'll Always Be Grateful For The Start I Had.
    Take Care Bev
    Love And Huge Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails