Wednesday, 6 July 2016

In the pink

I need me some bright and cheerful given that I think summer is going to be a non-event for us here in the UK this year.  I’ve still got the heating on in the evenings it’s been that cold.  Wretched weather. 

So, I decided to cheer myself up with cutting into some yummy paper and combining it with some Scrapiniec chipboard from Noor Design.  Isn’t that grandfather clock just stunning?  It’s part of the Park Avenue Clock Set.

bev-rochester-as-if-in-a-dream-clock-1


WOC and I Am Roses flowers, Prima doily die (yes, another new one lol) and the sweet banner is from the Magnolia Doo Hickey Club Kit 10 which is absolutely fantastic, I can’t believe the amount of dies I got for my money.  There’s still a couple knocking around in stock here


bev-rochester-as-if-in-a-dream-clock-3


Love how girly this turned out.


bev-rochester-as-if-in-a-dream-clock-2

7 comments:

  1. Lovely and warm here, not hot which I don't like, but not enough sun for Summer really. Gorgeous card, love all the elements x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev,
    Truly Tremendous Card I Love The Very Beautiful Colour Pallette You've Used Thank You For Sharing.
    Take Care My Friend
    Love And Huge Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly beautiful! So summery and uplifting I absolutely love it!
    Anne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card very pretty. Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card you made. i love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning! I love the crisp white beautiful die cuts with the pinks and greens, just beautiful,thanks for sharing Bev. Hugs Marjorie. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails