Sunday, 10 July 2016

Bluebell Fun

Morning!  I’ve another card using one of those too stinkin’ cute mice from Di’s Digi Stamps, this one is Bluebell Fun which is on the Mice page on the website.  Be warned, this little cuties will climb into your basket all by themselves, they sure do for me!  When I saw the Christmas ones I about Eek, eek, eekity eeked myself inside out lol.  These little mice melt my heart, Di has captured their innocence to perfection.

bev-rochester-dis-digis-bluebell-fun1

I coloured this up with distress inks – Hickory Smoke and Tattered Rose for the mice, Tumbled Glass and Hickory Smoke for the bluebells and Peeled Paint for the green.  I added one of those Anita’s butterflies to the bottom corner.  I went back to the Range and bought another 10 packs ….. you can never ever have too many butterflies!

bev-rochester-dis-digis-bluebell-fun3

I flattened the gorgeous tulle trim with my mini straighteners, they are marvellous for “ironing” lace, ribbon, etc.  I think I prefer it flatter, it doesn’t overpower the card.  The mini straighteners don’t get as hot as my GSD’s which, I’m sure, would totally melt the tulle.  So if you try this, test it out on a small piece first, your straighteners may get a lot hotter than mine.

bev-rochester-dis-digis-bluebell-fun2

I spritzed the white roses with Lindy's Stamp Gang mists to get the different tones to match the image and papers.

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous everything just loving this card. Going to take a look at the stamps now love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev My Dear Friend,
    I Do Hope Your Keeping Well,
    I'm Truly Loving Today's Fabulous Card, I Love "The Awesome Digi Stamp"
    "The Mice With Blue Bells" It's So True They Would Melt Anyone Heart, I Love The Little Mouse With The Blue Bell On His Head!!!!
    I Truly Love The Awesome Colour Combination Fabulous Paper, "The Lemon Craft Forget Me Not" Just So Very Beautiful, I Love The Very Beautiful Butterfly Just So Very Pretty, I Would Never Have Thought Of Using My Straightner's On Lace I've Used It On Certain Ribbon Without No Problems, So Now I Will Try It On Lace As After Time Been Rolled Up It Does Need Straightning.
    Bev I'm Sorry For Asking But I'm A Novice When It Comes To Digi Stamps, If I'm Correct You Print Them Of Your Computer!!!! Could You Please Let Me Know What Paper You Use Please..
    Bev Thank You So Very Much For Sharing, I'm In Total "Awe" Of Your Outstanding Cards You Are A "Master" I've Purchased Some Of Your Cards From Your Shop Just To Admire They Are Quite Stunning...
    Take Care My Friend
    Love And Huge Hugs From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh BEv
    How utterly adorable!!! arrhh i love this your card and colouring is just amazing! thankyou for using my image, it will be put on my store on the Front Page!!! just beautiful!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those mice are just so adorable , beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. bonjour, bravo pour votre carte, elle est absolument magnifique !

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwhh!! how cute are those little mice! A gorgeous card Bev, love the colours and embellishments. Thanks once again for your inspiration. Hugs, Marjorie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails