Sunday, 24 July 2016

Birthday Beauty

I got a delivery of the new Maja Design Summertime papers from Noor Design this week and had to have a play

bev-rochester-whimsy-birthday-beauty

The image is Birthday Beauty and is part of the newest Whimsy Stamps release.  I coloured her with copic markers
Skin:  E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E40, 44, 49
Green: G94, 43, 40, 0000
Coral: R24, 22, 20, 00, 000

bev-rochester-whimsy-birthday-beauty1

The sentiment is a rub-on, which I’ve popped onto the cutest little tags from the Magnolia Club kit 10.  The tiny white flowers are die cut with a die from that kit too.  I added a charm to the tag, those are now also being stocked at Noor (links for all products used at the end of the post).

Now then, I am a leaf die junkie – I have hundreds of them and the leaves and white spray used on this card are from the new 0584 Christmas set that’s just been released.  I can’t WAIT to get busy with the poinsettia dies.

bev-rochester-whimsy-birthday-beauty2

The lace is gathered  so gives a floaty look to the card.

bev-rochester-whimsy-birthday-beauty4

And a peek at what’s inside.

bev-rochester-whimsy-birthday-beauty3

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the coral and green colour combo, fab papers too enjoy the rest of the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. To My Dear Friend Bev,
    "WOW" Bev Yet Again Another "Truly Tremendous Outstanding Card," Your An Extremely Very "Lucky Person" To Receive "The New Maja Papers" I Adore Them As I Also Adore "Pion Papers."
    Bev I Love The Colour Combination You Have Chosen Today, The Stunning Coral And Green Just So Very Beautiful.
    I Love The Very Beautiful Stamp You've Used From Whimsy She So Very Beautiful, Also The Extremely Exquisite Array Of Outstanding Flowers From "Wild Orchid" You Always Know The Correct Amout To Put On Your Cards, I Love The Stunning "Fancy Flower Edge Die" That You Used, I Must Order Some Papers From "Noor" Once My Holiday Is Over.....
    I Love Your Tremendous Colouring And Your Shading Is Truly Superb, Thank You Bev For Sharing Your "Tremendous Card" With Us And Explaining So Extremely Well On How You Made This Fantastic Card She's Very Beautiful (I Know I'm "Mad" But I'm So Really Looking Forward To Seeing Your Christmas Card Collection)
    Take Care My Friend
    Love And Huge Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous creation Bev and i love these colors
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card with a very sweet image, love all the embellishments.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a stamp I just love her your card is just sensational Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! What a unique and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card. perfet amoun of embellishments too. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow amazing card Bev and adore that beautiful little girl, so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Bev. Lovely to see some of the Magnolia dies in use too from the recent club mag. Love the way you've used them! Such a pretty and lovely card. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Bev - you haven't lost your touch! love Nettie - and Eli xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails