Friday, 24 June 2016

Wee Winter Friends

My first Christmas card for 2016 is done and dusted.  Eek, eek, eekity eek!  Where’s the first half of this year gone?

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-winter-friends

I’m still on the Wee Stamps roll, this is Winter Friends from Whimsy Stamps, which I’ve paired with some new dies.  Well, when they’re on sale it would be rude not to buy them, wouldn’t it?  The snowflake doily is by Wild Rose Designs (LOVE this die!) and the super cool North Pole Air Mail die is by Cottage Cutz.  I fixed it on to a blue scalloped circle to help it stand out a bit.


bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-winter-friends1

I coloured the image with Copic markers -
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 35
Clothing: B23, 21, 91; R85, 83, 81: W3, 1, 0, 00
Cat: C3, 1, 0, 00
Penguin: C9, 7, 5, YR24, 31, 30
Holly: BG96, 93, 90; R89, 85, 81


bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-winter-friends3

I really, really love my new dies Open-mouthed smile

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-winter-friends2

Products from Wild Orchid Crafts
MIXED PINK TONE MULBERRY PAPER TRELLIS ROSES MKX-092
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER CHERRY BLOSSOMS MKX-053
PINK MIST MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-028
2-TONE BABY PINK/IVORY MULBERRY PAPER ROSEBUDS (4mm) GST-010
50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-336
2-TONE LT. GREEN/BABY PINK MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 1" (25mm) MKX-248
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅕" (5mm) MKX-496
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-50

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love that it is not traditional christmas colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev, your card definitely has the WOW factor, it is absolutely gorgeous love the colours and flowers, plus those dies have me drooling. I need them, I really do.:) Hugs Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev,
    You've Done It Once Again I'm Truly In Awe Of You, Your Cards Are "True Masterpiece's"
    Thank You So Very Much For Sharing..
    I Love The Wee Winter Friends But I Must Admit I Thought It Was "A Penguin And A Rabbit" Not A Cat Lol! What Am I Like.......
    I Love The Stunning Array Of Flower's Your Colouring And Shading Is Just So Very "PERFECT"
    Take Care My Friend.
    Love And Huge Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh yes, those new dies are gorgeous! Love the North Pole Airmail one, but the snowflake doily is fab too. Such a sweet wee image for Christmas too. Gorgeous surrounded those delish blooms and the lovely lace. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card such an adorable image, I love your new dies too! especially the North Pole one, could be another one finding it's way into my craft stash -:) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails