Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Wee Oak Tree Girl

I went Wee stamp crazy a few weeks back and coloured up quite a few images.  This little Oak Tree Girl from Whimsy Stamps is one of them.

bev-rochester-wee-oak-tree-girl-peach

I coloured her up with Copic markers, I still tend to reach for those when I’m in a hurry.
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Hair/Bird/Acorns: E43, 41, 40
Clothes/Shoes: R02, 01, 00, 0000; E41, 40, W00; E44, 43, 41
Leaves: YG95, 93, 91
Bells: C5, 3, 1, 0
bev-rochester-wee-oak-tree-girl-peach2

I used a large Crafters Companion doily die behind the image.  It’s been discontinued but they are to be had on eBay, that’s where I managed to get mine from.

bev-rochester-wee-oak-tree-girl-peach1

The paper is Trimcraft’s Floral Muse.  The leaves are a really old Dovecraft punch that embosses at the same time.  I unearthed quite a few of these I can’t even remember buying lol.

bev-rochester-wee-oak-tree-girl-peach3

Products from Wild Orchid Crafts
PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - PASTEL GEUMS MKX-210
PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - PASTEL ANEMONE MKX-326
WHITE TUSCANY ROSES - 30mm (1¼") MKX-619
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER CHERRY BLOSSOMS MKX-053
MIXED PEACH/ORANGE & WHITE SWEETHEART BLOSSOM MKX-640
MIXED METAL EMBELLISHMENTS MKX-287
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅕" (5mm) MKX-496
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-506
WHITE NET LACE MKX-607

11 comments:

  1. Amazing as always such a pretty design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card soo so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colours and such a sweet image. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Bev! I love the colours and details. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, Bev! I love the colours and details. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card.She is so cute and coloured to perfection in your usual way, Bev. I love the stamp, the colours are beautiful and the embellishments stunning. Hugs Marjorie. xx


    embellishments are stunning. Hugs Marjorie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are so pretty. I am in awe of your use of Copics - fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image, she's such a cutie! Beautifully coloured as always and the colour palette and papers are so soft and pretty on this. That lace is divine as are the beautiful blooms. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, the papers you've used have a home in my stash too and I just love them their so delicate and pretty, cute image too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails