Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Wee Cindy

I’m still on my Wee Stamps trip and today I’ve paired Wee Cindy from Whimsy Stamps up with new Pion Scent of Lavender papers and some of the delish goodies now in stock at Noor Design.


bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-cindy



Coloured with Copic markers, I used:
Hair: E43, 41, 40
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Dress/wings/shoes/envelope/flowers: V95, 93, 91; E42, 40


bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-cindy3



The stunning lace butterfly just fitted perfect for this card, so pretty and quite dimensional too. 



bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-cindy2



The tiny bit of scalloped border peeking out is from the Magnolia Club Kit Volume 9.  That’s all sold out now but I believe there is a one or two Volume 10’s still up for grabs.  These are amazing value for money, when I saw what I got for my money it about blew my mind.


bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-cindy5



The large shabby/frilly flowers I made using the new Flowers of Joy dies (links below).  I followed Norma’s tutorial which is fantastic and easy to follow too and works perfect every time.  



bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-cindy4



I finished this off with the stunning lace and pretty corner die cut.


bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-cindy1



I have one more Wee card to share, that’ll be posted here on Friday



14 comments:

  1. Awww Bev she's a wee cutie and I love your lavender colour palette. Gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev, Im back in the world of crafting again and great to see your still creating stunning projects for us to look at. xx Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful Bev love the image and beautiful colour's you have used
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo, ein Traum die Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev
    I Truly Love The Extremely Exquisite Card You've Made And The Flowers Are Truly Stunning, I Had A Quick Look At The Ladies Blog You Mentioned Which Is Very Unusual For Me Nowadays For Many Reasons, I Love The Extremely Soft Colour Pallette You Chose To Use For This Tremendous Rich, Beautiful, Opulent Card, You Are A "True Artist" I Wish I Could Make Cards As Beautiful As Yours, I Hope Your Keeping Well.
    Love And Huge Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, so pretty, love the lace butterfly xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card love the colours Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, Bev :)
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow! Amazing card - amazing colors! Excellent job

    ReplyDelete
  10. bonjour, bravo pour votre carte, elle est absolument magnifique. bonne journée.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, love that color. And those flowers are just perfect.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, those blooms are divine I can't believe you made them yourself (well actually I can, because you're amazing!) they are fabulous!! Gorgeous colour palette on this card and such a gorgeous wee image. Love everything about this card Bev. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails