Wednesday, 8 June 2016

Summer Buttercup

Welcome to the May 2016 Whimsy Stamps Release.  Over the next 3 days the Whimsy DT girls will be showcasing all the *BRAND NEW* red rubber stamps.  All the stamps as well as details on how to win some fabulous prizes can be found on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog, where you can also see the fabulous creations the DT have made with the new goodies.

13325522_10209633295817579_5689990096859286391_n

My card today features the super cute Summer Buttercup by Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps.  I just love those boots yeeha! Lol

bev-rochester-whimsy-summer-buttercup

I used Copic markers to colour the image:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E57, 53, 51, 50
Clothes: B23, 21, 91; R85, 83, 81
Bunny: C3, 1, 0, 00

bev-rochester-whimsy-summer-buttercup3

Those sweet little mushrooms are from a Magnolia kit.  I inked the edges with Victorian Velvet D/I then added some Distress Glitter

bev-rochester-whimsy-summer-buttercup2

The inside finished off to match the front.  The paper is from a divine pad I picked up at the Pound Shop.  I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the craft goodies they had and well, some of it had to fall into my basket.  I thought the gingham was perfect for the image.

bev-rochester-whimsy-summer-buttercup1

Pop back to the Whimsy blog again tomorrow for peeks and more new goodies.

Products used:

9 comments:

  1. What a beauty! Really love your flower arrangements gorgeous! Thank you for the inspiration.
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! Really love your flower arrangements gorgeous! Thank you for the inspiration.
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card, I love every inch of it, design, colours your colouing and the embellishments. That stamped image is so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev , beautiful card, her little bunny is so adorable ! Think I need to check out the pound shop too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW.wow.wow how beautiful !!!
    Mvg Gina Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, the thing is just beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet just delightful another fab card Sorry not been around recently been on my hols Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, LOVE this sweet card Bev. That image is enchanting! Another Whimsy to add to my wish list! LOL. I can't believe those papers are pound shop! I love them!! Such a beautiful card design inside and out and those wee mushrooms are so gorgeous, love the inked and glittered edge. You are a real inspiration hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails