Monday, 13 June 2016

My Father

My Mister Tom papers by Pion arrived this week, and they are just brilliant for those tricky male cards.  This one about made itself it was so simlpe to do!

bev-rochester-pion-mr-tom1

I used the stunning new Joy Craft Big Fence and Background die to add an extra layer.  I did this in dark brown, and it really helps to lift the upper layers.  A clock charm, some ribbon and a key along with a stamped image and one male card done. Smile

bev-rochester-pion-mr-tom1a

Products from Noor Design:

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous and wonderful card Bev
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and great design for a man. I love the arrangement of all deco.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male card, love all the embellishments and the super die-cut.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. I never know how to make one but this one is just super.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Bev, I am going to case this one, it's great.
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bev
    Stunning Card, I Truly Love The Pion Paper And The Fabulous Ebellishments You've Used To Make Your Card...
    Love And Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete

  8. Great card Bev,so different.... thanks for the male card inspiration with Fathers Day and birthday on the same day at our house I needed it! Hugs Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh wow, that's dapper! What a fab image and cool card design. A very styley father's day card. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails