Sunday, 12 June 2016

Just for You

I just adore the new Lemoncraft Everyday Spring papers, because … pink, and pretty, and shabby ….. and PINK!!

bev-rochester-noor-lemoncraft-everyday-spring1

Uh I went a bit cray-cray with shabbying this puppy up, I even got out some diluted white paint to splatter over it once it was done.  Now that was uber brave for sure.  I also experimented with the leaves and die cut several from watercolour paper then spritzed with watered down distress ink in various greens then scrunched them up and left them to dry.  I love how they turned out.

bev-rochester-noor-lemoncraft-everyday-spring1a

This was such a nice and easy card that was such fun to make.

bev-rochester-noor-lemoncraft-everyday-spring1b

Products from Noor Design

11 comments:

  1. Wow what a beautiful card, so pretty ,love the scrapinec frame and the embellies are just fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty Bev. Love the papers, all those lush blooms, the pretty lace and gorgeous woodchip pieces. Such a pretty card design. Utterly fab hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev,
    What A Truly Wonderful Card I Just Love The Very Awesome Colour Pallette You've Chosen, And The Truly Tremendous Embellishment's.
    Sorry I've Not Commented For A While I've Been On Holiday And Only Just Returned, while I'm Typing This I'm Watching Some Very Cheeky Sparrows We've Planted A Huge Basket And The Lining Is A Strange Mixture They Are Removing Bits Little By Little For There Nests....
    Love And Huge Hugs From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Bev...gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, a truly beautiful card. I love the colors and the softness. Always a pleasure to see your cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely breathtaking !!��

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Very beautiful,i love it......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails