Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Always and Forever–a wedding card and Vintage/shabby kit news!!!

I’m loving all this chipboard that’s so popular at the mo, they make for stunning cards I think.  This one is similar to one I made a few weeks back, I just changed up the layout a bit and used different flowers.

bev-rochester-woc-wedding-card

Once again I zapped the organza ribbon with a heat tool to shrivel it a bit, if you shaped it without melting your fingers whilst it’s still hot it holds its shape beautifully.  Take care though, it gets darn hot Smile with tongue out

bev-rochester-woc-wedding-card2

Really love how this one turned out

bev-rochester-woc-wedding-card1

The paper is from the  Craft & You Rose Garden pad from Noor Design, who are also stocking WOC flowers.  I've used pale pink open roses, white open roses, mixed pink English roses, 


And some fab kit news.  Tracy (Crafteezee) has launched her Monthly CRAFTEEZEE COLLECTION and they look gorgeous!  Pop across here to take a gander



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Bev, can you tell me which die you used for the Green leaves, or were these from Wild Orchid too? Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, I have a bit of an obsession with leaf dies lol so not 100% sure but I think it's a Rosy Owl leaf die. I got it direct from them in Poland. Excellent prices and service too.

      Delete
  2. Your card is a delicacy! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love it, love it. Such beautiful flowers.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, beautiful colours, very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the chipboard, too. So many possibilities. This card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails