Sunday, 29 May 2016

Wee Pixie

Hi everyone, I think summer is on it’s way (well it was when I schedule this post last Monday!).  I’ve been in a Wee Stamps mood lately so there are quite a few cards to come in the next couple of weeks featuring these little sweeties.  First up is Pixie, from Whimsy Stamps.



I’ve woven some pearl string in-between the flowers.  The starry flourish is from the Magnolia DooHickey Club kit #9.  Volume #9 is sold out but Tracy has #10 and #11 up for pre-order here


I've used the new Crafts & You Lavender papers from Noor Design.  They are delicious, as are all the new goodies now in store, including the lace.  It took courage to use up this stuff, I can tell you!



And before I close and get to the links, Whimsy Stamps are having a Memorial Day sale.



Wild Orchid Crafts products used:

MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS QVR-075
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS MKX-625
MIXED COLOUR MINIATURE GARDENIA FLOWERS MKX-198
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-301
MINIATURE MIXED PURPLE/LILAC SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-261


Noor Design products used:

3 comments:

  1. such a beautiful card the colours and the flowers are excellent
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely papers and the sparkly stars are fab, enjoy the rest of the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh that is utterly enchanting Bev! Love that sweet image. I've had mine far too long to have not coloured her up yet! I'm all inspired now, must get to it! Beautiful colour palette on this beautiful card. Luscious lace and love the sweet star die too. Fabulous! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails