Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Strawberry Fields

I had another play with my Distress Inks, what a pleasure to colour with them now that I’m using that Fabriano paper I was praising a couple of weeks back.  It simply is the bizz!

bev-rochester-candibean-strawberry-fields

The inks I used to colour this sweet image are:
Mice – Hickory Smoke, Tattered Rose
Flowers: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry
Leaves: Shabby Shutters, Forest Moss
Strawberries: I mixed Candied Apple and Aged Mahogany together then once dry I applied a wash of black to the shadows

bev-rochester-candibean-strawberry-fields3

A close up of the berries and flowers.  I went with olive green jute to carry through the colour of the paper

bev-rochester-candibean-strawberry-fields4

Another of my new dies – that Tim Holtz doily is so gorgeous and cuts  like a dream too.

bev-rochester-candibean-strawberry-fields1

Products from Noor Design:

Products from Wild Orchid Crafts:
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS QVR-028
MIXED VINTAGE COLOUR OPEN ROSES MKX-043
MIXED PINK MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-129
IVORY HEART SHAPE FLAT BACK EMBELLISHMENTS GST-027
SMALL FILIGREE SILVER CORNERS MKX-184

11 comments:

  1. Wooowww Bev! You racd is absolutely awesome!!!... and colouring fabulous!!!! Fabriano paper is fantastic for colouring!!
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card and detailing
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous and so adorable, love this so much.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is a gorgeous card and your coloring is absolutely stunning! It's the way you "blend" your colors and your vision for making any image turn out beautiful! All I can say is, "WOW!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks great! Love all the wonderful details!
    X Edith

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful as always is your card and what a gorgeous image, papers and other embellishments x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, so sweet the strawberries look good enough to eat, love the glass strawberries too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way you've coloured in the strawberries. This is such a beautiful card. Elisabeth Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So SO sweet Bev. What a gorgeous image and perfectly crafted card to showcase it! Love the berries tucked into the blooms and the sweet little polaroid sentiment frame. The strawberry charm is the perfect finish too. Oh so gorgeous! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails