Sunday, 1 May 2016

Spring Flowers

It’s the first of the month so a new challenge on the Noor Design Blog, this month the theme is Spring Flowers – perfect!  I received a Magnolia stamp in my DT kit and gulp! I haven’t coloured a Magnolia image in years but I had such fun.  I had forgotten just how easy these Tilda stamps are to colour. 
I’ll pop all the links at the end of the post.

bev-rochester-magnolia-rosebud-tilda

I used copics to colour Tilda
Hair: E57, 53, 50
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Dress: R85, 83, 81, RV000
Roses: R89, 85, 81
Basket/Shoes: C7, 5, 3, 1, 0
Grass: YG67, 63, 61, G20
I did the cloud background using the A6 cloud mask from Noor and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink

bev-rochester-magnolia-rosebud-tilda3

Love that sweet little enamelled flower that I got from a Facebook Group.  If you want the details message me and I’ll send you the link – the group is private hence me not posting it on my blog

bev-rochester-magnolia-rosebud-tilda2

And a peek at the inside, you can see the effect from the embossing folder better here

bev-rochester-magnolia-rosebud-tilda1

Tracy has the newest release on preorder with 10% off, you can find them here
13124610_498761306995686_2625114952101640397_n


Products used from Wild Orchid Crafts:

7 comments:

  1. Hi Bev,
    Yet Again Another "Truly Tremendous Card" I Love How You've Coloured This Fabulous Image Of "Magnolia" The Stunning Colours Of Her Awesome Dress, And The Grass The Wonderful Sky I Tried To Purchase "The Cloud Mask" But Sadly It's Out Of Stock So I Will Just Have To Keep Trying, As I Love It And It Does A Fantasic Job.
    I Always Love How You Do The Inserts And The Back Of Your Cards.
    Take Great Care Bev
    Love And Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam, the Cloud mask just arrived back in yesterday :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Bev, I love that sweet Tilda image and all your gorgeous flowers.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous Bev..love to see sweet Tilda..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exquisite babe! just gorgeous
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card as always. We don't see half as many Tilda images these days, so it's always a nice surprise when one appears! Just love all the embellishments and details - so special.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet and just full of your usual loveliness xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails