Wednesday, 4 May 2016

For You, another shabby one

I’m loving these Cut Outs from Wild Orchid Crafts, they are so pretty and easy to use.  I painted mine up, I prefer the fresh look a coat or two of white paint gives them, although they can be used as is.
I painted the whole thing white then added a soft green on the leaves.  I also added some glitter to the whole thing once the paint was dry

bev-rochester-shabby-chic-woc-resin-frame

A close up of the sweet little frame

bev-rochester-shabby-chic-woc-resin-frame1

And some Wild Orchid Crafts floral pretty ♥

bev-rochester-shabby-chic-woc-resin-frame2

And a peek at the inside

bev-rochester-shabby-chic-woc-resin-frame3

The paper is that divine Craft & You Rose Garden paper pad from Noor Design – LOVE these papers so hard (that I had to buy in emergency spares ha!).  I also had to buy the others by Craft & You as well, it would have been rude not to Open-mouthed smile

The products from Wild Orchid Crafts used on this card are:
LOUVRE FRAME WITH BUTTERFLIES CUTOUT GST-091
MIXED PEACH/ORANGE MULBERRY PAPER COTTAGE ROSES QVR-044
PINK MIST MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES 15mm and 20mm MKX-028
2-TONE BABY PINK/IVORY MULBERRY PAPER ROSEBUDS GST-010
MINIATURE MIXED PINK SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-256
MIXED PINK MINIATURE GARDENIA FLOWERS MKX-275
MIXED FRAMES MKX-424

6 comments:

  1. A stunning card and I love all the beautiful embellishments Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card you have made,
    so beautiful with all the flowers and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I needed some special inspiration for my mil birthday and I think that's it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, makes me think of summer.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, need to dig out the cut outs I got a while ago and have a go with them, love the little frame too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Bev. Hugs Marjorie.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails