Tuesday, 26 April 2016

With Love

I had a bit of a sort out this past weekend and found a whole heap of Cut Outs that I had forgotten about, as you do.  I think this window one is gorgeous, and would make a fab wedding card. 

bev-rochester-trellis-window-cutout-woc

I've been buying more leaf dies again Open-mouthed smile - I have a problem lol.  The silver ones are from a Prima set, love that they are a good size yet don’t overpower the flowers.

bev-rochester-trellis-window-cutout-woc4

I cut the butterfly from the same matt silver mirri card that I used for the leaves.

bev-rochester-trellis-window-cutout-woc3

And a peek at the inside.  I can’t believe I actually managed to cut into this Craft & You Rose Garden paper pad from Noor Design.  It is beyond sublime, just as well I bought a few spares.

bev-rochester-trellis-window-cutout-woc2

All the flowers and cut out are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  Flowers used – English roses, 20mm open roses, 15mm open roses, cherry blossoms, hip rose buds, pearls and Blueberry Swirls window cut out.

bev-rochester-trellis-window-cutout-woc1

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful Bev..the flowers are just gorgeous and I love the window [I have several from WOC..I must use them]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning! Love that window.. yes he he I also have loads of cut out die cuts!! Who doesn't :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful this is just adorable it's beautiful love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The window is gorgeous and looks wonderful with all the flowers. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev,
    You've Done It Once Again You Have "Created A Truly Stunning Card" I Really Love The Fabulous "Noor Papers" They Are Just So Very Beautiful, I Love The Insert Of Your Extremely Beautiful Card Also, I Love "The Wonderful Gates" Which Could Be Left Open In The Middle And A Sentiment Could Be Placed Or Wedding Couple, Or For A Christening Card, So Many Ways Of Using This Awesome Set Of Gates.
    I Love The Outstanding Leaves Also The Butterflies From Prima, Just So Stunning...
    Last But Not Least The Truly Beautiful Opulent Extremely Rich Selection Of Wild Orchid Flowers Which Are Truly Exquisite, Bev Thank You For Sharing Your Tremendous Talents With Us, Your
    A First Class Star I Love Your Work And Delightful Projects....
    Take Great Care Bev
    Love And Huge Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is beautiful and those flowers are just.....jummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really fabulous design! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Bev, the window die is so lovely, perfect for the delicious bellies and you can't have too many leaves dies!! Hope your health is behaving itself. Hugs Marjorie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card love all the flowers, there seems to be so many nice paper pads around at the moment I need to keep my add to basket finger tied down lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous card, loving that window die ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the English roses and the papers are fab :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails