Sunday, 24 April 2016

Lil heffalump

I love elephants, love them so had to colour up this cutie Elephant and Butterflies from Whimsy Stamps .

bev-rochester-whimsy-elephant-with-butterflies

I stamped out the image twice so I could colour up and cut out an extra set of butterflies for dimension.  I adhered them after I had done the sky background using the cloud mask (links below from Noor Design).  This mask makes skies a doddle to do.

bev-rochester-whimsy-elephant-with-butterflies1

I went for a round card for a change, using the delish Lemoncraft papers.

bev-rochester-whimsy-elephant-with-butterflies2

Finished off with the usual WOC gorgeousness ♥

bev-rochester-whimsy-elephant-with-butterflies3

Wild Orchid Crafts products used: MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER CHRYSANTHEMUMS - SET C QVR-031
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-333
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-336
8mm WHITE MULBERRY PAPER ROSEBUDS GST-003
PEACH PUFF MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-710
VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - WHITE MKX-472
MIXED COLOUR FLAT BACK PEARLS IN A DIAMOND CIRCLE MKX-657
WHITE AND IVORY SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅕" (5mm) MKX-322

Noor Design products used:
x

9 comments:

  1. He is just precious Bev..beautifully coloured and love the added butterflies and gorgeous clouds...beautiful card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Amazing colouring and pretty embellishments
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful papers and a wonderful card design
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev,
    I Love Today's Truly Tremendous Card I Love The Fabulous Colour Pallette And Your Very Beautiful Elephant Stamp Which You've Coloured As Always Outstanding, I Try So Very Hard To Achieve My Shading And Colouring To At Least Improve, I'll Never Get To Your Level.....
    I Love The Fabulous Mask You've Used For Your Clouds They Look So Very Real, Also I Love Your Flower Selection And How You've Added Your Square Topper To Your Round Scalloped Card Bev Thank You So Very Much For Sharing Your Tremendous Talents With Us.
    Take Care Bev.
    Love And Hugs From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Bev, ein Traum deine Karte
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, I love the tiny butterflies. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Bev, thanks for sharing such a beautiful image with all of us. I's a typically lush card from you - so jealous! Hope you have had a wonderful weekend, take care,
    Andy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bev beautiful card love how you've combined the circle card with the square and the papers are lovely too, hope your weekend was a good one xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty this is a beautiful design such gorgeous colours love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails