Sunday, 17 April 2016

Home Sweet Home

My daughter asked me to make a New Home card, and this funky little house stamp was just the ticket.

bev-rochester-noor-new-home

I stamped the image onto watercolour paper and  coloured with Distress Re-Inkers, then added a touch of glitter for a bit of sparkle.

bev-rochester-noor-new-home2

It’s not showing up very well, but I cut a circle from the top layer and raised that with foam pads, I then adhered the house with more foam pads to give extra dimension.

bev-rochester-noor-new-home1

And of course it wouldn’t be one of my cards without a total floral explosion Winking smile
bev-rochester-noor-new-home3

Wild Orchid Crafts products used: MIXED PINK TONE MULBERRY PAPER TRELLIS ROSES MKX-092 35MM
MIXED 2-TONE PINK OPEN ROSES MKX-068 25MM
ROSE PINK MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-008 15MM
2-TONE BABY PINK/IVORY MULBERRY PAPER GYPSOPHILA FLOWERS GST-230
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-336

Noor Design products used:

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Bev! Love the little house and your card design is great. I especially like the butterfly. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card. I love the colours. Your daughter must be thrilled with it.

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Bev. Love this stamp en your colouring.Beautiful design too.
    Gr, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love the colour green is always a fave of mine , must admit even if you didn't put your name in your post I'd know it was one if your cards by how you describe it the floral explosion ! You definitely have a way with them and I love to see them , hope the sun is shining for you and you have a great rest of the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful, I love your design. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous design and love the house with all the flowers too...gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love how you colored the house! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I love the house but especially the flowers! Your use of flowers on your cards are always breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Bev! Love all those wonderful details! Great house stamp, too!
    Edith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful!I love your Cards!
    Greetings from Germany!
    Sabrina :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bev, this is so beautiful. What a stunning 'new home' card. I really need to make one for my sis' soon. So this is great inspiration for that, thank you! Love the beautiful blooms and all your fabby details are perfect as always. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just beautiful Bev, love your colours choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails