Tuesday, 5 April 2016

General Store

I absolutely love these Dove Art Studios stamps by LDRS.  The detail is phenomenal, yet they are quite easy to colour.  I decided to dig out my re-inkers for a change, and love how this one turned out.  The papers (linked below) are from two different pads from Noor, they work so well together.


bev-rochester-ldrs-general-store



I don’t often use black, but I love the drama it gives.  I die cut the flourish leaves and the little bicycle from glitter card, oh man it’s gorgeous in real life.  I also made the little flowers by diecutting them from mulberry paper and colouring the centres with distress ink.


bev-rochester-ldrs-general-store1


I find mens cards so darn difficult, yet these new stamps make them a breeze!


bev-rochester-ldrs-general-store2

Noor Design products used:



10 comments:

  1. Great card,and I loveeeeee the collors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Bev, I love the image and the bike looks great.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is superb Bev, the colouring is amazing. Hope all is well with you.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev,
    This Card As With All Your Work Is Truly Tremendous, Your Colouring Is Outstanding.
    I Love The Superb Image You Have Chosen And The Wonderful Cutting Dies i.e. The Bike And The Flowers/Leaves The Papers Used Are Stunning Any Man Would Be Happy To Receive This Very Beautiful Card Thank You So Very Much For Sharing This Stunning Card.
    Love And Hugs From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Bev, love the way you color. Have a great day and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, lots of lovely detailing think a bike die might have to find its way into my collection lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Bev! The rich lush colours are gorgeous. I'm lost somewhere in middle America in that stamp. What a fabulous image. Love all the gorgeous details, the viewfinder and bike die, the gingham ribbon and the perfectly chosen blooms. Delish hun, in every detail. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails