Sunday, 20 March 2016

With Love

I’ve been buying dies again, I just can’t help myself!  So I had to use some of them -  a Prima doily die and also another of the Rosy Owl leaf dies …. love them ♥.  Throw in the Floral Muse pad by Dovecraft and I’m in shabby chic nirvana!  I got the Floral Muse paper pads and embellisments from The Glitter Pot.
bev-rochester-floral-muse-with-love

Hmmm, the pleated heart that’s one of the Floral Muse embellishments looks like it’s floating in the photo above.  It’s not, promise. 
I cut out a couple of butterflies from one of the papers from the pack.  I also popped in some looped organza ribbon (also Floral Muse embellies) which, once the glue had dried, I blasted with a heat gun to give a more shabby, wrinkly look.  It worked a treat.
bev-rochester-floral-muse-with-love2

And a peek at the inside, which compliments the front of the card.  I really do love this paper pack, just as well I bought several spare packs (as you do!)
bev-rochester-floral-muse-with-love1

All embellishments are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
40mm MIXED PEACH/ORANGE TONE MULBERRY PAPER TRELLIS ROSES MKX-09
OFF-WHITE MULBERRY PAPER CHRYSANTHEMUMS MKX-117
MIXED PEACH/ORANGE/WHITE MULBERRY PAPER WILD ROSES 1¼" (30mm) QVR-011
MIXED PEACH/ORANGE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-134
PEACH PUFF MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES (20mm) MKX-710
50 WHITE MULBERRY PAPER CHERRY BLOSSOMS MKX-053
MINIATURE MIXED PASTEL SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-265
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER ROSEBUDS (8mm SEMI OPEN) GST-003
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅕" (5mm) MKX-496
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-506

11 comments:

  1. looks so charming... love it !!!
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and lovely design. I like the color scheme, it looks so beautiful with all the flowers.
    Best regards Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and gorgeous colours...love seeing your creations..xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev,
    Truly Tremendous Card, I Just Love "The Floral Muse Paper Pad" That You've Used It Looks Just Stunning, I Also Really Love "The Rosy Owl Leaf Die" Its Just So Very Sweet.
    As Always The Very Stunning Embellishments From "The Wonderful Wild Orchids Crafts", You Always Place Your Embellishments Just So Perfectly.
    Bev Thank You So Very Much For Sharing Your "Awesome Card" With Us It's Always Such A Delight To Open Your Blog And See Such Splendid Work You Are So Very Talented, I Know This Isn't A Stamped Card But I'm A Stamper And Your Work Truly Inspires Me, I Truly Appreciate Everything You Do.
    Take Care Bev....
    Love And Hugs From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card , beautiful flowers too,love this paper pad so much myself I keep picking it up to use then put it back down haven't got the guts to cut it up lol , have you ever counted how many dies you own or is that just to scary to even contemplate though I'm totally with you on the fact that a girl can never have to many :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly beautiful, love the concertina heart. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning Bev - the floral arrangement is perfect. Can't say anything other than WOW!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Bev. I love that pretty folded heart, so clever. Beautiful papers, dies and blooms as always. A stunning card. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails