Sunday, 27 March 2016

Wee Sweetie

I love pink and buttery cream together, and these Lemoncraft papers are just the ticket to get that soft and pretty look

bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-sweetie

I’ve changed my stamping card to Cryogen.  I was using Neenah but was having such problems since I ran out of the stock I got from the USA.  The UK one is not anywhere near as good, the blending is poo, the bleeding is ridiculous and all in all a really poor finish.  Since using Cryogen, no more problems.  Yay!!! 
I didn’t use much in the way of copic markers, but here’s a list of what I did use
Skin:  E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E57, 53, 51, 50
Dress/flowers: R85, 83, 81, RV000
Green: YG67, 63, G20
bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-sweetie1

The inside finished off to match the front.
bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-sweetie2

Stamp: Sweetie by Whimsy Stamps
Cryogen card from Mandarin Card Craft
Embellishments from Wild Orchid Crafts:
MIXED PINK MULBERRY PAPER COTTAGE ROSES QVR-043
MIXED EARTH TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-131
PINK MIST MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-028
LIGHT MOCHA MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-032
2-TONE BABY PINK/IVORY MULBERRY PAPER ROSEBUDS GST-010
MIXED PINK TONE HYDRANGRA BLOOMS MKX-684
OFF-WHITE GUIPURE LACE MKX-594
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-506
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅕" (5mm) MKX-496

Noor Design products used:

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Bev
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful love all the embellishments
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, the image is such a cutie love the colours, enjoy the rest of the weekend :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev,
    First I Would Like To Wish You And Your Family A Wonderful Easter.....
    Today's Card Is Truly Tremendous I Love The Fabulous Papers And The Oh! So Cute Stamp, She Is Just So Very Beatiful Whom Ever Draws These Designs Is A Definite Artist, The Faces Are Always Very Beautiful.
    Your Colouring Is Outstanding Your A First Class Artist I Love How You Always Take Care Of The Inside Of The Card I So Agree It's Just So Very Important, I Purchased A Couple Of Your Cards Not To Copy (Because I Couldn't If I Tried) Or Even Send To Anyone But To Admire As I'm In Awe Of Your Work, I Love How Much Work You Put Into One Card The Very Beautiful Flowers And Embellishments.
    Bev Thank You So Very Much For Sharing I Love To Stamp, And Use My Copics But As Much As I Try I'll Never Be Like Yourself, Your Cards Are Just Stunning, Rich, Opulent, And Always Very Beautiful.
    Love And Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Avery pretty card Bev, love it
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw this is beautiful Bev. A lovely image x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow absolutely beautiful Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous creation Bev!. The colours do look so pretty together. Beautiful colouring and embellies. Thanks so much for the inspiration. Hugs, Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. An absolutely stunning card! The image is so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Bev! Such an enchanting wee character, another stunner from Sylvia and your colouring brings her to life! Beautiful card design with all the gorgeous elements I've come to expect from a card by you. Divine diecuts, delish blooms and lush lace. Simply stunning hun. Happy Easter! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow - gorgeous Art ! Like it so much !
    LG Helga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails