Sunday, 13 March 2016

Friends Cards

Two cards to share today, one for a girl and one for a boy.  First up is a floral card, I got some new papers a couple of weeks back and fell i love with the chocolate and coral tones.  So pretty!  The papers are from the Avonlea pack from Scrap and Craft.

bev-rochester-avalon-best-friends

 

I also ordered and received a load of new dies (excluding all the ones I bought from the craft show at York Racecourse on Friday – oopsie!)  The doily is Crafter's Companion - Die'sire Decorative Dies - Circle Doilies that I picked up off Ebay. Man!! Have you seen their dies?  My basket was struggling under the strain lol.  I also got some new leaf dies from Rosy Owl.  They are based in Poland but ship to the UK and their service is fantastic, I got the dies in a few days.  I emailed them and they sorted it for me lickety spit, I’m well impressed.  They are just gorgeous – I’m a little OCD with leaf dies, I have hundreds of them lol.

The butterfly die is from the Open Heart with Butterfly die set by Noor Design.

bev-rochester-avalon-best-friends2 

And of course an explosion of the most delicious flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  That little glass button nestling at the bottom of the flowers is also from WOC.

bev-rochester-avalon-best-friends1

Wild Orchid Crafts products used:

WHITE ENGLIGH ROSES MKX-606
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-333
MIXED PEACH/ORANGE TONE MULBERRY PAPER TULIP FLOWERS MKX-144
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER APPLE BLOSSOMS MKX-469
DOVE GREY MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-031
MINIATURE MIXED PASTEL SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-265
MIXED RED & WHITE SWEETHEART BLOSSOM MKX-638
VINTAGE CABOCHONS - COPENHAGEN MKX-195

 

And now for my card for a boy.  I used one of the new in stock LDRS stamps at Noor Design.  This one is called Little Darlings DoveArt Studios Feeding Time.  It was an absolute joy to colour, so very easy ecayse the shading is already done for you.

bev-rochester-noor-ldrs-bird

Noor Design products used

 

8 comments:

  1. Both gorgeous card's Bev
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. both cards a stunning love all the flowers on the fitst one Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev,
    I Love The Fact You Have Been Extremely Kind With Us Today And Shared Two Outstanding Beautiful Cards.
    The First Is Awesome The Second Is Tremendous Colouring Your A First Class Artist
    Love And Hugs From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bev, these are wonderful. I particularly love the first one. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning these are both fabulous cards and great designs lovely Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards love the colours on both of them, clicked on the link for the papers oh my there goes my will power yet again !! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both beuatiful!!
    Creatieve groetjes, Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails