Thursday, 11 February 2016

Wee Bonnie–New Whimsy Stamps Release

Welcome to our ...
February 2016 Whimsy Stamps Release
Over the next 3 days we will be showcasing 17 *BRAND NEW* red rubber stamps,and 1*BRAND NEW* Shapeology crafting die!
12716122_10208663525813935_2113366729958561707_o

All the stamps as well as details on how to win some fabulous prizes can be found on the Whimsy Inspirations Blog, where you can also see the fabulous creations the DT
have made with the new goodies.
 
For my card today I have coloured up Bonnie by Sylvia Zet.  Cute or what?!?
 
bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-bonnie
 
I’ve used copic markers to colour up the image:
Bonnie: C5, 3, 1, 0, 00, R20
Basket/Hat: R43, 41, 40, W00
Flowers: B04, 02, 00, 0000
 
bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-bonnie1
 
I am so in love with this little cutie ♥ 
I’ve used Lemoncraft Forget-Me-Not papers (love these, they are so scrummy)
 
bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-bonnie3
 
Embellishments are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I used forget-me-nots (natch), cherry blossoms, miniature sweetheart blossoms, chrysanthemum, magnolia, vintage
seam binding and pearl/rhinestone finding for the centre of the bow.
 
bev-rochester-whimsy-wee-bonnie2
 
Pop back to the Whimsy blog again tomorrow for peeks and more new goodies.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Bev
    You've Done Once Again You're Talents Have Jumped Out With This Wonderful Image, I Just Love "The Wild Orchid Flowers", Your Lace And Die Cuts, You Are A "True Professional" Thank You So Very Much For Sharing "This Truly Tremendous Card" You Inspire Me And I Truly Appreciate That.
    Love And Hugs From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and embellishments Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Bev
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Bev this is stunning. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your lovely cards and artwork!!!
    I love to read every post from you!
    Hugs
    Christiana from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. Love love love this bunny. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Utterly enchanting Bev. Love the beautiful card design, with the echoed circles. The blue hues are gorgeous. Love the way you dotted the grass with forget-me-nots too, echoing the gorgeous paper! Stunning. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bev, thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation. this cute bunny stamp is a 'must have'.
    You have brought everything together so beautifully in your own special way. You inspire me. Hugs,Marjorie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Bev. Equally applies to every other card here on your blog. You're so talented and your colouring is always on fleek :)
    Hope you're well xxx

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails