Sunday, 17 January 2016

Tilly Little Spring Helper

Tilly Little Spring Helper gets her turn in the spotlight today. She’s another new stamp from Whimsy Stamps latest release and was a total blast to colour.

bev-rochester-whimsy-tilly

I used the following copic markers to colour her up
Hair: E29, 25, 50
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R30
Orange: R05, 02, 00, 000
Green: YG67, 63, 61, G20
Basket: E17, 15, 11

bev-rochester-whimsy-tilly1

I found the silver pandant thingy-ma-bob in my stash, and added a couple of chalkboard letters to it to make a little sentiment

bev-rochester-whimsy-tilly2

Love these white daffodils

bev-rochester-whimsy-tilly3

Wild Orchid Crafts products used:
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS QVR-029
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER DAFFODIL STEM FLOWERS MKX-383
OFF-WHITE MULBERRY PAPER CHRYSANTHEMUMS MKX-117
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-336
PEACH MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-019
WHITE GUIPURE LACE MKX-597
WHITE TUSCANY ROSEBUDS MKX-620

And a heads up that there is a sale on at Noor Design - 30% OFF selected dies.  Sale ends Monday 8pm

SALE SALE

Noor Design products used:

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bev, My Dear Friend
    "I Do Hope Your Keeping Well" I Was Thrilled When You Said Your Doing Another New Whimsy Stamp And The One You've Chosen Is Tremendous "Tilly." The New Stamp Designs Are Outstanding, I Love The Beautiful Opulent Colours You've Used The Fabulous Papers, Also The Lace On Front Of Your Card And The Inside (I Must Purchase Some Of This) As Its Just Stunning. Your Beautiful Array Of Flowers Also I Love Your Little Silver Charm. Thank You So Much For Sharing Your Beautiful Card With Us..... Your A Star Bev!!!!
    Take Great Care Bev
    Love And Huge Hugs
    From Sam xxx
    ✂️ Carry On Creating ✂️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colouring of the image beautiful card Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card lovely bright colours, brings a bit of sunshine to a gloomy day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning love the pretty design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Bev, so many beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails