Sunday, 10 January 2016

Hand Me Downs

It’s been a while since I coloured up a Saturated Canary image, and Hand Me Downs is one of my favourites.

 

bev-rochester-sc-hand-me-downs

 

I love this new With Love paper pad from Noor Design, the vintage colours are so pretty and I love purples and greens together.

Coloured with Copic markers (what else lol), I used:

Hair: E40, 42, 44, 47, 49
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R30
Purple: RV95, 93, 91, 000
Green: YG63, 61, G20
Beige: E43, 41, 40

 

bev-rochester-sc-hand-me-downs-1a

 

I used some chalkboard stickers that I picked up from The Range for the sentiment

 

bev-rochester-sc-hand-me-downs-3

Products used:

Wild Orchid Crafts:

WHITE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS QVR-028
MIXED COLOUR MINIATURE GARDENIA FLOWERS MKX-198
LILAC MULBERRY PAPER POPPY FLOWERS MKX-353
MINIATURE WHITE SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-328
4mm LILAC MULBERRY PAPER ROSEBUDS GST-011
2-TONE LT. GREEN/BABY PINK MULBERRY PAPER ROSE LEAVES - 1" (25mm) MKX-248
OFF WHITE GUIPURE LACE MKX-461
WHITE SELF ADHESIVE PEARLS - ⅛" (3mm) MKX-506

 

Noor Design:
0421-Cutting & Embossing Frame and Contents Die (7pcs)
0451-Cutting & Embossing Viewmaster Die
0061-Vintage Flourish Swirl with Hearts
0037-With Love Paper Pad
010-Pearl Pen White

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I just love saturated canary and purple and green.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Bev, I love the colours too, beautiful colouring and design. Have added a few more things from Noor, to my wish list! Hugs Marjorie S. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure sweetness Bev... Your coloring & many details just blow me away. I absolutely LOVE this adorable image & all beautiful flowers & leaves ... Oh my but you have made my day !!! Love all the wonderful dies, my list also continues to grow..
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card lovely colours think I will have a look on the noor website their papers look lovely, the chalkboard stickers are great too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Bev, what an absolutely amazing card. Your attention to detail with colours and accessories is a delight to see. The card looks amazing in the picture but in reality it is a delight beyond description.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails