Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Sarah Kay Hello There

I’ve a Sarah Kay card to share today.  Do you know, no matter how many times I use a Sarah Kay stamp it never gets old?
bev-rochester-sarah-kay-hello-there
Coloured with copic markers, I used
Skin E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Grey C5, 3, 1, 0, 00
Pink RV34, 32, 10
Green YG67, 63, G20
Ground/Hair E47, 42, 40
bev-rochester-sarah-kay-hello-there1
I used the scrummy new doily and vintage flourish leaf dies
bev-rochester-sarah-kay-hello-there2
The sentiment is cut from the paper pad
bev-rochester-sarah-kay-hello-there3
forget me nots, bead berry spray
Products from Noor Design:

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful Bev, love the colours you used and of course your wonderful colouring and all the beautiful flowers. Wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and so much detail added xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fabulous card. Gorgeous design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty card. I have not made one for ages my cakes seem to have taken over lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Beautiful embellishments too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it love it love it! !! Fabulous card, beautifully coloured as always x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, lovely image and beautiful embellishments.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bev My Dear Friend
    I Also Never Tire Of Seeing You Use These Fabulous Stamps They Are Just So Very Sweet And Luckily I Have Many In My Stash.
    Thank You For Sharing Your Stunning Rich Opulent Card With Us I Just Love Your
    Tremendous Colouring And Shading Techniques, I So Love The Way You Embellish Your Cards And Projects I've Gained So Much Knowledge By Following Your Blog And The Colouring And Shading Techniques On YouTube
    Take Great Care My Friend
    Love And Hugs
    From Sam xxx
    Carry On Crafting ✂️ ✂️ ✂️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Colours!! Love all the layers of paper and stash.. Great Details and Perfect put together!! Great Card!! and sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails