Sunday, 29 November 2015

Rejoice

I’m a bit scarce at the moment, I’ve been in and out of hospital and not feeling too grand.  I’m back in for a procedure on Tuesday – I’m so hoping they get this sorted this side of Christmas.  I’m fed up, totally hate being off work sitting around doing nothing (not that I can be bothered to do much anyway), I’m not even allowed to walk the dogs and my poor hubby is running himself ragged for me.  Luckily I work way in advance so have quite a few cards lined up to post else the old blog would have been very quiet.
Reet – enough moaning, onto my card.  I’m loving the vintage look for Christmas cards this year, so here’s another quick one.
bev-rochester-rejoice-pion-noor
I’ve used another of the vintage images from a sheet of Pion paper that I got from Live and Love Crafts, and teamed it up with one of my favourite paper pads from Noor DesignRomance Paper Bloc
The little polystyrene balls are all glittery.  I got them from The Range in their sale after last Christmas and have only gotten round to using them now.
bev-rochester-rejoice-pion-noor1
The inside is decorated to match the front.  The dies used are Spellbinders Sue Wilson’s Festive Trees, Penny Black Exultations sentiment die, snowflakes are Memory Box Bristol Snowflake die and Crafters Companion Die’Sire Snowflakes (and they are 2/3rds off at the mo!), holly leaves are Noor Design Vintage Flourishes Holly
bev-rochester-rejoice-pion-noor2
Wild Orchid Crafts products used
MIXED PURPLE/LILAC/WHITE CURLY WILD ROSES MKX-674
LILAC MULBERRY PAPER OPEN ROSES MKX-025
LILAC MULBERRY PAPER ROSEBUDS GST-011
12 WHITE BEAD BERRY SPRAY CLUSTERS GST-155
18 MIXED COLOR FLAT BACK RHINESTONE EMBELLISHMENTS MKX-255

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Bev! Sorry to hear you're having a rough time lately, I'll keep my fingers crossed that they get you walking the dog before Christmas :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you are down again Miss Bev. There's a saying "I'm too young to feel this darn old". And you certainly are TOO young to be feeling so poorly. Hope they get things fixed up so you're feeling up to doing all the things you love. Your card is wonderful, I too love the Vintagy look. It's beautiful.
    Sending big hugs & wishes that you get up & running your dogs around the block soon.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are not well, hope it gets sorted quickly. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that you are still feeling unwell, Bev. I hope things go well next week and that you'll be back on the road to recovery very soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you get better quickly. Thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get better quickly. Thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear you are going through a rough time again Bev, with the help of everyone around you hopefully they will sort you out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Bev and I will keep you in my thoughts for a positive result on Tuesday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bev, sorry you are not feeling well, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Beautiful card as always

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card as always love all the sparkly bits ! sorry to hear your not very good at the moment hope all goes well for you on Tuesday and your feeling well again soon and things can get back to normal for you soon sending big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bev
    I'm Truly Sorry Your Not Feeling Well, Once Again It's Horrible Feeling Unwell!!!
    But Christmas Time Always Seems Worse I Was Unwell This Time Last Year I'd Made My Christmas Cards But Hadn't Wrote On Them It Took So Much Effort To Actually Achieve That.
    I Really Do Hope The Hospital Sorts Everything Out You've Been Poorly For A Very Long Time, I'm Sure Your Wonderful Husband Doesn't Mind Being There For You, And It's Lovely To Have Your Doggies Around You.
    I Love The Christmas Card You've Shared With Us Today I Love The Embellishments And The Topper You've Chosen Those Trees Are Beautiful.
    I'vePurchased A Tree Die From Sue Wilson Dies And There Is Six Dies Of Different Sizes In One Pack When Cut Out And Sprinkled With A Little Glitter They Look Remarkable.
    Bev I'm Thinking Of You Please Take Great Care Take It Easy And Don't Try To Do Too Much.
    Love And Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you feel better soon dear. What a gorgeous card. The flowers are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear you are unwell at the moment, I hope it is sorted soon and you recover quickly. This is a stunning card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card the colours and design are wonderful So sorry you are not well I'll be thinking about you and hope things get better very soon Love and a big hug Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you are feeling better soon hin, especially for Christmas.
    Gorgeous card, really beautiful colours, embellies and style.....that special magic, all of your very own, that makes it all 'come alive'. Wonderful. Marjorie S. x

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails