Sunday, 11 October 2015

Wee Lullaby

I’m still working through some of my favourite stamps, this little cutie called Lullaby from Whimsy Stamps is one of them

bev-rochester-wee-lullaby

I got me some of those new Sweet Dixie dies from Crafts U Love last week and had a bit of a play, and I’m impressed.  The dies are extremely reasonable (dirt cheap in fact) and cut beautifully.  The large snowflake and the lamp post were both under £5!

Copic colours used:
Hair – E49, 47, 44, 42, 40
Skin – E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Scarf – G02, 00, 000, 0000
Dress – R21, 20, 00, 000, 0000
Wings – R00, 0000

bev-rochester-wee-lullaby1

Lots of delish Wild Orchid Crafts goodies:

MIXED PINK ENGLISH ROSES MKX-324
MIXED GREEN MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-133
MIXED PINK OPEN ROSES MKX-069
MIXED GREEN OPEN ROSES MKX-075
MINIATURE MIXED PASTEL SWEETHEART BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-265
MIXED COLOUR FLAT BACK PEARLS IN A DIAMOND CIRCLE MKX-657
STAR SHAPED WHITE PEARL BEADS GST-030

bev-rochester-wee-lullaby2

I used the gorgeous Linen and Lace digi kit from Nitwit Collections for this card, and used one of the inserts and also the burlap and lace trees on the insert.

The JOY letters are cut from a Tim Holtz Typewriter alphabet die

bev-rochester-wee-lullaby3

Back on Tuesday with a new card Smile

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Bev! Adorable image, now on my wish list, in such lovely colours. The dies are look wonderful with all the embellishments. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev My Dear Friend
    I Just Love Your Tremendous Card I Love The Fantastic Image And Your Colouring And Shading, The Beautiful Embellishments Make Your Card Come To Life.
    I'm So Looking Forward To Tuesday To The New Card You Are An Extremely Talented Crafter, I Really Wish I'd Got A Little Of Your Talent.
    Love And Huge Hugs
    From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Bev, beautiful card, such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and wonderful embellishments Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh just the cutest card and image ever x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning a beautiful design loving those dies love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. a beautiful card, love it.
    Di B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I was SO excited when I saw that Sylvia is selling her digi's again! Man I love these images!! Beautiful card with a truly enchanting image. Utterly gorgeous Bev. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely AMAZING what YOU can do with paper and markers. Words fail me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Been on 2 week holiday without WiFi and have sooo missed seeing your creations Bev! Love this little cutie and your card is absolutely gorgeous. Colouring is superb ad all the little adornments make it just perfect.
    Hugs Marjorie S. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bev I just need to get that snowflake die its awesome, how cute is the image too lovely colours also xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Bev. This is exquisite. You have a real mastery of putting things together to make the exceptiional.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card ... and sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails