Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Vintage Christmas Wishes

I ordered some sheets of images from Live Love Crafts a few weeks back.  The image on today’s card is from a Pion Design sheet, I just adore the rich colours, so pretty.

bev-rochester-noor-pion-vintage-xmas

I coated the trees with gel medium then applied Distress Glitter, once dry I added silver pearls to the trees to serve as baubles.

bev-rochester-noor-pion-vintage-xmas2

I love how the papers from Noor Design work so well with the image.

bev-rochester-noor-pion-vintage-xmas1

Wild Orchid Crafts products used:

Mixed pink English Roses
Burgundy Wild Rose
20mm burgundy Open Rose
15mm pink Open Rose
Miniature mixed pink Sweetheart Blossoms

Noor Design products used:

 

 

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Bev! The image is really sweet. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and Elegant Card! Love the image and the Dark bow.. So exclusive!!. Great Colours too!.
    Sorry I haven´t been around!!.. Haven´t had time to blog in a long long time!!.. Hope you are well and Happy Crafting!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card Bev, wow.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, the trees look great xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this it's a brilliant vintage design great trees love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Lovely, lovely card.
    Di B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done, love the colors and design. Your flowers are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bev My Dear Friend,
    Another Truly Tremendous Card So Very In Colour, I Love Your Fabulous Image You've Chosen, And The Fantastic Embellishments Which As Always You Apply Beautifully.
    I've Just Purchased Some Beautiful Christmas Berries From Wild Orchid They Are Just Stunning.
    Take Care My Friend
    Love And Huge Hugs
    From Sam xxx
    Carry On Crafting ✂️✂️✂️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails