Sunday, 4 October 2015

Merry Bunnies

I’m going to extremes with my Christmas cards this year.  From blue and white to pink and green.  I used Christmas Bunny Stockings from Whimsy stamps and paired it with their new Merry large word die.  I’ve also used the gorgeous Noor Design 8 point die behind the image.  The mistletoe is from a Magnolia die.

bev-rochester-whimsy-christmas-bunny-stockings

Aren’t these bunnies just the sweetest little things?!  Coloured with copic markers, I used:

Bunnies: C5, 3, 1, 0, 00
Wood: E79, 77, 74, 71
Stockings: R59, 56, 81
Leaves: G29; 24, 20
Wall: E17, 15, 13, 11, 00; W3, 1, 0
Bell: YR24, Y13, 11

bev-rochester-whimsy-christmas-bunny-stockings1

The delish papers are Nitwit Collections Holiday Bouquet

bev-rochester-whimsy-christmas-bunny-stockings2

And all the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I used:
MIXED PINK MULBERRY PAPER COTTAGE ROSES QVR-043
MIXED PINK OPEN ROSES MKX-069
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER CHERRY BLOSSOMS MKX-053
CLEAR SILVER BACKED RHINESTONE FLOWERS MKX-618

9 comments:

  1. Aww, sweet! Really cute image and a lovely card design. Have a great Sunday. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card gorgeous image Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Bev so pretty is your card and what an adorable image so beautifully put together with all of the gorgeous embellishments used too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kinda colours Bev, this is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable huggable looking bunnies
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev,
    Truly Tremendous Card I Love The Fabulous Image And As Always Your Colouring/Shading Using Copics Is Just Terrific.
    I'm Back From Holiday Now So I Will Be Back To Commenting Please Take Great Care
    Love and Hugs From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bardzo sympatyczna kartka, w pięknych kolorach.
    pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  8. very sweet, and I laughed when I seen the third!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails