Thursday, 1 October 2015

Autumn

It’s a new month so a new Noor! Design Challenge and this month it’s Autumn or Halloween.  Now anything Halloween really does give me the screaming hab-dabs so naturally I went for Autumn.  I did a couple of projects, first up is a quick card

bev-rochester-noor-autumn-challenge-card

And I did a little mixed media project to go with the card

bev-rochester-autumn-mixed-media1

Products used for the card:
0458 Circle Aperture Die
0058 Autumn Picture and Paper Pad
0318 Fashion Hat Die (I just used the feathers behind the flowers)
0032 Vintage Flourishes Leaf Die
0313 Botanical Paper Pad

And for the mixed media leaf:
008 MDF Leaves
0042 Mask Art A5 Leaves Stencil
0050 Joycraft Artificial Flowers
0061 Joycraft Artificial Flowers
I also used Lindy’s Stamp Gang sprays for the colour mists.

8 comments:

  1. Stunning projects Bev. The leaf is beautiful, so much texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project.Love the texture and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects so perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, and I really love the mixed media piece. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails