Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Autumn Leaves

A card for the men today.  I don’t know about you but I really struggle to make cards for men and usually end up buying them, so when this Silhouette Tree stamp arrived in my DT kit I thought it would be perfect for those hard to make cards.

bev-rochester-noor-tree-silhouette-1

I found this cute owl charm in my stash which fitted with the idea I had in my head whilst I was making this.  I cut the Autumn Ivy Leaves circle die from some of the paper that is in the pad, inked it whilst it was still in the die then inked the edges.

bev-rochester-noor-tree-silhouette-2

I coloured the Kraft Art Leaves with a dark brown marker.  Note I couldn’t NOT put flowers on, I tried sitting on my hands and nope, that so didn’t work lol.  I restrained myself tho, and only snuck two on.

bev-rochester-noor-tree-silhouette-3

Products used from Wild Orchid Crafts are
Lilies
Owl from the Mixed Clocks Metal Embellishments
Flatback Rhinestones

Products used from Noor Design:

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful card - and I like the owl!
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I feel your pain where resisting sticking a flower on goes! But you've done a grand job with this male card, its just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wow creation Bev.Beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Bev love the owl charm and fabulous colour's you have used
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Bev! I'm amazed that you managed to restrain yourself as much as you have with the flowers. A fab card design with the ivy and tree, love the owl. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is beautiful Bev.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous autumn themed card. Great design x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bev,
    Yes I'm Like Yourself When It Comes To Men's Cards But As Always You've Made A Beautiful Card And By Adding The Couple Of Flowers With The Berries It Work Beautifully I Love The Owl!!'
    Take Great Care My Friend
    Love And Hugs From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Bev, lovely card today and I looooooove your little owl! Have a great day, hoping you are feeling better.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful what fabulous colours great stamp its a Wow love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous autumnal card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A great card for men, love the colours, looks like an autumn card.
    Di B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails