Thursday, 17 September 2015

Sugar Nellie Christmas

I LOVE these Sugar Nellie stamps, I just wish they would release more of them.  I have had this sweetie coloured for ages - naughty me because I almost always make the card up first then match the colours in the papers to the image.  Still, it all worked out this time with the perfect colour match in the papers.

I treated myself to some (more – lol) dies, the Christmas Trees are by Spellbinders and they are FAB!

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-christmas2

Copic colours used: 
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E57, 53, 51, 50
Beige: E43, 41, 40, W00
Turquoise: BG75, 72, 70
Bunny: C5, 3, 1, 0, 00

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-christmas1

Lots and lots of WOC deliciousness on this one, details of products used are at the end of the post

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-christmas3

And a peek at the inside

bev-rochester-sugar-nellie-christmas

Products used:

Joy Crafts Be Merry paper pad
Joy Crafts Happy Holidays Holly Swirl die
Marianne Design Anja’s Quadrate Set of dies
Crafters Companion Die-Sire snowflake dies
Creative Expressions Festive Collection Christmas Tree Dies (I got mine from The Range)

Flowers/Lace from Wild Orchid Crafts:
WHITE FABRIC BLOSSOM FLOWERS MKX-309
MIXED PASTEL TONE MULBERRY PAPER MAGNOLIAS QVR-029
WHITE MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-232
WHITE TUSCANY ROSEBUDS MKX-620
100 SELF ADHESIVE RHINESTONES - TAUPE MKX-513

16 comments:

  1. Adorable Christmas card Bev! The image is so sweet. Your embellishments are just gorgeous. I bought those Christmas tree dies too even though I've got quite a few as sometimes one tree isn't the right shape or size for the card, well that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it, lol. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Christmas card! Think I'll have to make one for myself like this lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful Christmas card Bev
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Beautiful card, just a question, what do you put on your flowers to get the snow effect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I use gesso, and sometimes a mix of gesso and ultra fine glitter

      Delete
  5. Another gorgeous creation, and definitely a 'Bev' card. Love the image you have used and of course coloured perfectly. Love all the extra's you have added.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and embellishments love the image and layout Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful, Bev. The colors just say "winter" to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous wee card Bev, really Christmassy. I love the little image and your new dies. I really need some tree dies and stamps so must check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card love the anja dies another die for the wish list I think ! Take care and have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous card Bev, design,colours, all the beautiful detai, al big Wow,thanks for sharing and inspiring. Love the trees , I NEED that die so badly. Hugs Marjorie S.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card love your stamp an lovely design gorgeous new die as well love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Christmas card, so cute.
    Di B. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am SO happy you are back to regular posts Bev. I'm hoping this means you are back to top form again and those awful headaches are a thing of the past. Thought of you so often last year and worried for you. Loving all the delicious cards you're rolling out now! This Nellie Snellen is a fav' of mine. I do love Marina Fedotova's images. She is quite special as an artist. Love your colour choices on this make utterly delish, as are the fabulous dies and embellies. Big hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the best card i have ever received, yes i am one very lucky lady with a son who bought it for me but I couldn't wait for Christmas. Thank you Bev the card is first class in every way

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails