Sunday, 27 September 2015

Chloe

I’m revisiting some of my older stamps, sheesh I have so many favourites that it took me a while to decide which one to use.  Chloe by Whimsy Stamps won out, I just love her sweet face.

bev-rochester-whimsy-chloe-blue-green2

I coloured her up with copic markers: 
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E49, 47, 44, 42, 40
Basket: E44, 42, 40
Apples and top: N3, YG03, 00, 0000
Pants & sleeves: B02, 01, 00, 000, 0000
Grass: YG67, 63, 20

bev-rochester-whimsy-chloe-blue-green1

I used a few dies on this one - my favourite doily die by Prima, the the delish lace border die by Joanna Sheen, Tim Holtz typewriter alphabet die, and Noor Design butterflies.

bev-rochester-whimsy-chloe-blue-green3

The yummy papers are by Lemoncraft.

bev-rochester-whimsy-chloe-blue-green

And of course lots of Wild Orchid Crafts deliciousness – Sweetheart  blossoms, lilies, cosmos daisies, open roses and a tea rose.

I had such fun making this card, the colours are just so pretty.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Bev! She is adorable and I love the colours you've used, they look so clean and fresh. The butterfly is beautiful. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Love the colouring of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful cad inside and out Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful hun, the colours are just perfect and all your embellies work so well together x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein Traum diese Karte,
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love going thru my stamps and being inspired to create by just looking thru them! Your girl is gorgeous! love the layering on the card. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning piece of work - just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really know how to put a card together Bev, this is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love it.
    Di B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Bev, love this gorgeous image and your beautiful card design. Another truly stunning card. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails